lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT


A country that I’d like to visit is Mexico. Mexico is part of Latin America and is located in North America, between USA and Guatemala.  The capital city is Ciudad de Mexico and is one of the most populous cities in the world.

I’d like to go to Mexico because this country has so much history to bring us related to Pre-Columbian cultures, especially Mayas’ and Aztecs’ civilization, so there are many  monuments that were built by these civilizations and so many places associated with them that I’d like to visit, like Chichén Itzá, Teotihuacán, Tlatelolco, etc. Also, in Mexico was the Mexican Revolution in 1910, and the Monument to the Revolution was built in Ciudad de Mexico, so I really like to go there.





A really fun fact is that one of the reasons because I’d like to go to Mexico is that I love spicy food, so I would probably be in love with Vegan Mexican food.

If I go to Mexico, I’d like to go as a visitor. I don’t imagine myself living for a long time in another country, even if I’d like to study outside, probably I would like to go to a place with another language

7 comentarios:

  1. I would like to visit the monuments of Mexico too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I´m so interested about Maya´s and Azteca´s civilizations, and obviusly about you also <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mmm yes, while you can, you have to take advantage of several places and not stagnate in one place. You have to explore!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Cool! I would like to visit Mexico too. We should go and eat mexican food and watch La rosa de Guadalupe!

    ResponderEliminar

  5. It would probably be a very good idea to eat vegan food from Mexico !! I would love to have that experience too

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like the mexican culture! I´d like to go one day!

    ResponderEliminar