lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

SPANGLISH KWEEN


My experience learning English at the university was very different in relation with my school experience. In my school, my homework was principally focused on reading and listening, but writing and especially talking were topics that I barely saw. In this case, my experience learning English at the university has been more focused in writing, for example we write blogs every week so we are constantly work in improving our ability of writing (coherence, connection, vocabulary, etc.)
Personally, I love blogs. I used to write a lot before the university, but now I have a lot of things to do in my classes, so it’s time consuming . As a result, now I barely write except for my homework, so personally the blogs in English classes have been useful to me for clearing my mind and giving me the opportunity to write about my opinions and my life. But, I would really like if the themes were freer or made more debatable about controversial topics.
I really need to improve my oral abilities. I’m good at listening, I could watch youtubers without subtitles, understand the song lyrics and among other things. Respect to my ability for reading I’m pretty good, because I can read subtitles in English, I also read Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows in English, and it’s not that difficult to me reading things in English, obviously sometimes I have problems with the vocabulary, but I’m getting better in this area. Thanks to the blogs I guess that I improved my ability for writing, but I’m not really sure. Finally, my abilities for talking are really bad, I’m really shy with that, and I got nervous every time that I have to talk in English without reading, it’s very hard for me.
But even if I had some troubles with my English, I’m capable of keeping a conversation with an English speaker, (I guess). Also, my English abilities allow me to understand papers in English and  most important, they are useful for understanding memes hahaha.  



4 comentarios:

  1. I also think that the most important thing about learning English is to understand the memes!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahahahaha I love your english memes. I appreciate knowing English just to understand the memes.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. one of the objetives to learn english was also for understand english memes :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really like to see memes in English haha

    ResponderEliminar