lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

Upgrade Festival: The best day of my life.


In the past summer, January to be exactly, I went to the best concert of my life, it was in Valparaíso, so I had to take a bus to went there.


It was a Trap Festival called “Upgrade Fest”, and the singers invited to the event were Princesa Alba, Gianluca, Young Cister, Polimá Westcoast, and last but not least Pablo Chill-e. They are Chilean trap singers, and all of them are very young, no more than 25, even Pablo Chill-e was 18 years old. I went to the concert especially to see, Young Cister and Princesa Alba, I knew the others artist too, but I get bored ‘cause I listened too much their music.
The event started late, the ticket said that the entrance was at 9pm and finally we were able to enter at 11pm. We lost part of the show of Princesa Alba, but this didn’t matter that much to me, because I reached to listen to “Summer Love”, my favorite song of hers. Then, Gianluca started to sing, his music is kind of sad, so it was a little bit depressing, but I liked it. Next, sang Young Cister with Polimá Westcoast, I love them. Lastly, I went to the back of the place to listen to Pablo Chill-e, because I knew just 2 songs.
Resultado de imagen para upgrade fest valparaiso
Finally, in the Upgrade Fest I realized that I really enjoy trap, and I felt in love again with the artists that used to make me feel bored.  
A funny fact that I want to share with you is that like I said before I just knew like 2 songs of Pablo Chill-e and now is one of my favorite trap singers, so I’ll go to another trap festival on May 25th. This festival is called “Trap star”, and there will be performing Pablo Chill-e, Princesa Alba, Polimá Westcoast, Gianluca and Drefquila, I don’t like the last one but at least this festival will be in Santiago.
Resultado de imagen para trap star chile 2019
Bless.

4 comentarios:

  1. I´m a big fan of princesa Alba, I hope maybe next time we can go together to that trap festival.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really like Gianluca, Polimá Westcoast and Young Cister! We could go together to a next festival!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh my God! I am so jealuos, I love them so much.

    ResponderEliminar