lunes, 29 de abril de 2019

Trapperzzzz


My favorite music style was always pop. Since I was a little girl I remember myself listening to pop groups and artists, like Miranda, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Marina and the Diamonds, among others. But, in the last months I’ve been really close to trap music, so I guess that today I’m probably going to talk about trap, because I’m a little obsessed.
I started to listened to trap music in 2017, and the first time that I listened to a song of Kendrick Lamar it was because my classmate sang DNA all day long. I knew a few songs of Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Cardi B and offset, but at this time I didn’t know what trap was, I just thought they were kinda rappers or something.
 Until I knew one of my favorite trap singers, Bad Bunny, with him I learned what trap was, and I really started to listen to a lot of his songs, Soy Peor, Krippy Kush, Ya Me Acostumbré, etc. When He was at Festival de Viña, I wanted to go there to see him, but sadly I didn’t have the money. Then, I knew trap Chilean singers, like Princesa Alba, Polimá Westcoast, Young Cister and Pablo Chill-e, and I went to a concert the last summer.(For more info go to the entrance “Upgrade Fest: The best day of my life.”)

I think that I like trap because the trap beats are really interesting and catchy. Also, I like the progress in the trap singers, with less racist and sexist lyrics.
In another moment I will tell you my past with clasic music jaja keep on watching. :)

1 comentario: